National Association of Headteachers' PAs - "NAHPA" magazine - www.nahpa.co.uk. * 2009-2011: Interviewee and Regular Contributor.
* 2012: I was asked to become Editor of the magazine from February 2012 onwards.
* 2015: I took over ownership of the publication in April 2015. (PDF of February 2012 issue here).
"EXECUTIVE SECRETARY" magazine - www.executivesecretary.com. Editorial Board member (for the first two years of
publishing) and Contributor.
* MARCH 2011: Invited by Publisher / Editor Lucy Brazier to join the Editorial Board, and featured in a three-page "Profile" in the first
issue. (PDF copy availablehere).
* SEPTEMBER 2011: 2-page article on using LinkedIn as a resource for job-hunting (PDF here).
* NOVEMBER 2011: 3-page article on dealing with Cold-Callers.
* MARCH 2014: 2-page article on Toxic Colleagues.
* JANUARY 2015: 2-page article on Finding fulfilment in your job.
* MAY 2015: 2-page article (and cover story), publishing a sample chapter from my book "Brave PAs".
"PA LIFE" magazine: www.palife.com. Guest speaker at all of PA Life's training events.
* 2013: Guest columnist: "A Memo From Angela Garry" for three issues
* November 2011: quoted in "Perfect Powerpoint Presentation" and "Your Personal Assistant" (PDF here).
* April 2012 and July 2013: Guest speaker at PA Life's "ExecSec Summit" 2-day event for PAs.
* May 2014, November 2014 and June 2015 - Guest trainer at PA Life's "Training Day"
"EXECUTIVE PA" magazine - www.executivepa.com. Regular Contributor. I have contributed as parrt of the Reader Panel for this
magazine, and have been quoted in several articles from 2009 onwards.
Desk Demon - "PA ENTERPRISE" and "ADMIN ADVANTAGE" magazines - www.deskdemon.com.
Interviewee. Editor Susan Silva interviewed me by phone and email, and the resulting three page article
was published in the May 2009 issues of both magazines, entitled "Angela Garry - a PA with Fantastic
Hobbies". Clickhere for a pdf of the article.